About HPV and the HPV vaccine:
- What will HPV do to my body?
- Am I going to die if I get infected by HPV?
- How long does HPV last?
- Is HPV contagious?
- I work long hours and get little sleep. Does this increase my chances of getting HPV and cervical cancer?
- Can I get HPV even if my partner and I have protected sex?
- If I am older than the recommended age for HPV vaccination, what can I do to prevent HPV infection?
- I have been sexually active for a number of years. Is it too late to get vaccinated?
- If I am in between the vaccination treatment, can I still get infected with HPV?
- What happens if I miss a dosage of the HPV vaccination?
- Is the HPV vaccine for men too?
About Pap smears:
- How often should I go for a Pap smear?
- If I eat well, exercise and look after my health do I still need to go for pap smears or the HPV vaccine?
- I haven’t dated anyone in a long time due to my busy work schedule. Do I still need to go for Pap smears?
- Are Pap smears still necessary if I have already received the HPV vaccine?
- What should I expect during and after a Pap smear test?
- Should I ever stop going for Pap smear tests?
- Do I still need to do Pap smears if I’m in menopause?
If you’re married and thinking of family planning:
- Why should I get a Pap smear or HPV vaccination? I’ve been with the same partner for a long time.
- What is the recommended age to get my child vaccinated?
- If I have HPV, how can I prevent others from being infected?
- Am I eligible for HPV vaccinations? Until what age can I get vaccinated?
- Can I still go for a HPV vaccination while I am breastfeeding my child?
If you’re pregnant:
- Will my baby get infected if I’m a HPV carrier?
- I didn’t know I was pregnant when I received the first dose of HPV vaccine. Will my baby be affected by it?
- When should I continue receiving the remaining two doses of HPV vaccine, if I accidentally received my first dose during my pregnancy?
- Can I still go for the HPV vaccination while I’m breastfeeding my child?
If you’re a parent and thinking of the vaccine for your children:
- At what age should my children receive the HPV vaccine?
- Does my son need the HPV vaccine?
- My children aren’t sexually active. Do they still need the HPV vaccine?
- Can my children get the HPV vaccine when they receive other preteen vaccines?